Day 1: Arrival into Washington DC
- Visit the Smithsonian Museum
- Learn about the tragic events that caused the Holocaust as you visit the Holocaust Museum Memorial
- Tonight we visit iconic memorials! Learn about World War II, Martin Luther King, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson
Day 2: Faith, The White House & Lincoln
- Visit the inspirational Museum of the Bible and learn the narrative, history, and impact of The Bible in a series of specialized exhibits. This includes a virtual reality tour of the lands of the Bible and a special “flight” around the US Capitol. This revolutionary ride highlights the Bible’s presence permanently etched into some of our national monuments and landmarks.
- We have tickets to the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum which has the world’s premier collection of air and space artifacts, stories, and expertise. Plus we will see a special show at the Planetarium!
- Stop in at Fords Theatre and hear about that fateful day when the President was assassinated. Tour the museum where you will see special exhibits from that day!
- Visit amazing memorials, including the Eisenhower Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial and the Lincoln Memorial
Day 3: Arlington Cemetery, George Washington & Legends
- Pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery to the hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives for our country. See the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and reflect on the true meaning of sacrifice while Taps is played to honor the fallen soldiers. A special wreath laying ceremony will be planned for your group!
- Explore Mount Vernon, George Washington’s estate, and tour the mansion he shared with Martha. Tour the grounds, visit the graves of George and Martha and learn about life on the plantation.
- Visit the historic town of Old Town Alexandria. Walk the beautiful streets and follow in the footsteps of many of our Founding Fathers. A special Legends tour is planned after dinner where you will hear stories of some of the most interesting past residents!
Day 4: Capitol Hill, the Constitution & the tallest monument
- Visit Capitol Hill! After a guided tour of the Nations Capitol, take a picture at the Library of Congress; and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- National Treasure? Let’s see the most important storage facility in the United States, the National Archives. See the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence, and understand how they impact our lives today and ensure our basic freedoms.
- Grab your selfie at the White House and learn the stories that helped build the iconic home
- There is just enough time for a group photo at the most recognized monument in DC, the Washington Monument!
- Depart for home with memories that will last a lifetime!