- Depart for Washington DC in the morning
- Arrive in time to grab your selfie at the White House!
- National Treasure? Let’s see the most important storage facility in the United States, The National Archives. See the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence, and understand how they impact our lives today and ensure our basic freedoms.
- Tonight we visit iconic memorials! Learn about WWII, Martin Luther King, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson.
- Pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery to the hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives for our country. See the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and reflect on the true meaning of sacrifice while Taps is played to honor the fallen soldiers.
- See the Iwo Jima Memorial and honor every battle the Marines have been in since founded in 1775!
- Explore Mount Vernon, George Washington’s estate, and tour the mansion he shared with Martha. Tour the grounds, visit the graves of George and Martha and learn about life on the plantation.
- We dine in the historic town of Old Town Alexandria! This historic town is full of history and beautiful colonial homes…and maybe a ghost or two!
- Visit amazing memorials, including the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial and the Lincoln Memorial
- Visit Capitol Hill! After a guided tour of the Nations Capitol, take a picture at the Library of Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Learn about the tragic events that caused the Holocaust as you visit the Holocaust Museum Memorial
- Visit the Smithsonian Museums from American History to Natural History
- Get your groove on this evening as we take a special dinner and dancing party cruise on the Potomac!
- Depart for Philadelphia
- Be sure to see the movie “Rocky” before the trip! First stop – the iconic steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art where you can recreate the iconic scene of running up the steps!
- Lunch at historic Reading Market – Cheesesteak anyone?
- Get an overview of historic Philadelphia, from Ben Franklins grave to picture stops at Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and the Betsy Ross house. Take a pic on one of America’s oldest streets, Elfreth Alley, built in 1703, where over 30 homes are still occupied!
- Depart for NYC and check-in to our Times Square hotel.
- After dinner we visit one of New York Cities newest observation decks!
- We eat breakfast at Ellen’s Stardust Diner, where the waitstaff are the show!
- Take a ferry to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Learn about immigration and why so many people sought a new life in America
- Take a downtown walking tour, learn about finance on Wall Street and the tragic events of 9/11 as you pay your respects at the 9/11 Memorial
- Head uptown to explore 5th Avenue and Rockefeller Center
- Dinner? Of course, we have to try some of New York’s best pizza!
- Tonight we see the iconic Broadway Show – Hamilton!
- We start our day with breakfast and bagels! It’s New York, after all.
- Take a walking tour of Central Park and see where some of the most iconic movies have been filmed.
- We gather our things and load up onto our luxury coach and head to Boston.
- After dinner we get an overview of Copley Square, the Boston Marathon finish line and learn why Boston is “Boston Strong”.
- Visit the newest observation deck, The View, where you will get an overview of this amazing city!
- We get a private tour of Fenway Park, where you can see the view from the best seats in the house, the Green Monster!
- Tour the Freedom Trail and step back in time as we see historic graves, Paul Revere’s House and the Old North Church – famous from Henry W. Longfellow in his poem, “Paul Revere’s Ride”
- Dinner and a special evening event is planned for our final night!
- Tour the historic town of Charlestown where you can see the Bunker Hill Monument and the USS Constitution
- Toss some tea into the harbor at the Boston Tea Party Museum and learn about the events of that historic day
- Depart for home