Day 1: Arrival into Boston!
- Lunchtime! Clam Chowda anyone?
- Introduction to Boston’s Freedom Trail
- Freedom Trail – From the Boston Common, to the State House, Old Granary Burial Ground, Old State House, Site of the Boston Massacre and so much more!
- Enjoy an evening ghost tour and learn about Boston’s past residents
Day 2: Red Sox and Pilgrims
- Start your day with a visit and tour of the iconic Fenway Park. Learn the history, the stories and then climb up to the famous Green Monster!
- Head to Plymouth – see Plymouth Rock and tour the Gristmill
- Explore the Plimouth Patuxet and see what life was like for the Pilgrims and local Indigenous peoples
- Mayflower II – Climb aboard and experience what the 1620 crossing was like for the Pilgrims. Explore the ship and hear stories of life onboard from expert guides
- Visit the 17th Century English Village – Meet the people who live there and ask questions about life on the settlement. You can lend a hand in the garden, learn a dance , serve in the milita or even help with chores! It’s like jumping into a history book!
- Interact with the Historic Patuxet where you learn about the Native peoples who have lived here for over 12,000 years
- Thanksgiving dinner? You bet! What happened when two cultures met along New England’s shores? The way we eat today is influenced by the cultures that met 400 years ago. Step back in time and enjoy traditional English and Native foods with an authentic Thanksgiving dinner hosted by Governor Bradford himself. He will lead us in prayer and discuss the Pilgrim’s religious beliefs.
- End the day at the top of the Prudential Center for the newest attraction, VIEW BOSTON, for breathtaking views of the city!
Day 3: Jump into the Revolution!
- Head to Lexington Green and re-create the battle the Minutemen faced when the British arrived
- Head to Concord and step back in history to the “Shot Heard ‘Round the World!
- Lunch like a freshman at Harvard Square
- Continue the Freedom Trail with stops in Boston’s historic North End. See the Old North Church, Paul Revere’s House and Copp’s Hill Burial Ground
- Visit the Charlestown Navy Yard and climb aboard the toughest ship in the fleet, Old Ironsides
- Climb up to the Bunker Hill Monument
- Tonight we enjoy Broadway in Boston – Disney’s Frozen
Day 4: Toss the tea!
- Start the day at the Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum and learn about that famous day when we tossed tea into the harbor in protest
- Depart for home with memories that will last a lifetime!